William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
Employers Beware - No Power For Mandatory Vaccines - We Will Fight Back

Mar 16, 2021, Godfrey Bloom Official

CONTACT ME AT MY WEBSITE IF YOU ARE FACING VACCINE PRESSURE FROM YOUR EMPLOYER

I intend to build a legal case and escalate this if necessary. We must set a legal precedent for our freedoms.

https://youtu.be/V84DMxbon...
Employers Beware - No Power For Mandatory Vaccines - We Will Fight Back - YouTube

CONTACT ME AT MY WEBSITE IF YOU ARE FACING VACCINE PRESSURE FROM YOUR EMPLOYERI intend to build a legal case and escalate this if necessary. We must set a le...

08:28 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
18 March, 05:46
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
a woman in England committed suicide last week because her employer was forcing her to get it or be fired. she believed that if she were fired she'd never get another job & be out on the streets. how sad to feel so pressured & hopeless against the govt that you're only option is to kill yourself before they do. 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
18 March, 05:49
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
what was the name of the employer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
17 March, 08:54
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Any employer who mandates COVID vaccines needs to be sued for so much that they cease to exist.