r363l l10n @r363ll10n
The President of Tanzania Has Died
One of the few world leaders who didn't lockdown their country just died .. 🧐

The same president age just 61 with a degree in Chemistry who tested a PawPaw and a Goat for COVID and they both came up positive.

https://youtu.be/V8mZSUmOz...
05:59 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
19 March, 06:44
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I noticed this too and thought strange. I could not get enough of that paw paw video therefore immediately recognized him. I listened to another recent message of him on audio where he expressed his strong faith innJesys Christ and refusal of the vaccine agenda in no uncertain terms. As far as I know he is the ONLY leader who took such a firm stance against the cabal agenda in the world. indeed suspicious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 March, 05:46
That's a pretty long life (compared to general life-expectancy) - for someone in SubSaharan African......... hope he wasn't arkancided

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
19 March, 05:41
Really thats Odd?

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
19 March, 07:01
In response Pamela Felten to her Publication
yep... fishy!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
18 March, 06:27
It sure doesn't look like we are winning!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 March, 05:30

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
18 March, 05:12
Thats what happens if you make fools out of the deep state cabal. When the President of Belarus asked the IMF for a loan and their conditions was to close down his country for COVID, he told them to piss off. Next thing the streets were full of protestors challenging the election results with protestors bused in from the Ukraine, most probably the same team that was at the Maidun.

Christina Maga @Christina71
18 March, 02:40
Oh no! I seen that on Gab. He was a truther. 🙏☹️

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
18 March, 12:49
not a coincidence

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
17 March, 06:23
The famous Heart-Attack gun maybe? He was not loved by the Covid tyrants I don't suppose.

Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
17 March, 06:17
I hope he is protected and not mysteriously died. A brave man.

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
17 March, 06:13
A real leader a smart man. I am so saddened to hear this.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 March, 06:11
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 March, 06:08
nope - not cool - NEEDS to be investigated!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
17 March, 06:14
In response white light to his Publication
agree! Sketchy as George Floyd.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
17 March, 06:06
😨😪😪😪 This is super suspicious. I was reading today he hadn't been heard from, supposedly, for two weeks. Praying he is in witness protection instead. He has been such a vocal truth teller. So sad about this.😪🙏

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
17 March, 06:15
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I hope also that he is being protected