Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 January, 08:05
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
and YES ive been telling people i thought castle rock in post 4414 was Castle Rock production.. green screeners for CIA
CEO chris dorsey, last name ring a bell!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 January, 08:02
my noisey azz zoomed in on curtains! really wrinkled behind biden and were darker gold than trump pics! those curtains wrinkled?? no

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
21 January, 08:14
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Nosey is a good thing! 😂

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
21 January, 07:32
wow

Kaz Campus @Itstherising
21 January, 06:51
Charlie Ward mentioned he watched the "LIVE" inauguration from Spain 10 hours before it was scheduled to occur... The whole thing was pre-recorded.
source:
https://youtu.be/DCwVRnfcL...

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 06:46
this is sexy. thanQ for sharing 🙏

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 January, 07:24
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
As hard as it is to admit... (echem), this comment made my day.

This is pure Bah-DASSERY..!

Tall_ Sassy_Gal @tall_sassy_gal
21 January, 06:49
Who tied this tie? Are these the hands of an 80 year old? No wedding ring? Was that President Trump walking outside the Oval Office to a "car" in the garden? Who is the troll posting this comedy?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 January, 06:22
Have been digging on this today as well! 😊
Archived version of the NYT article is here: https://archive.is/oQQJC

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
21 January, 06:31
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication