Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 09:07
Nana thx @pojo
My goodness made Nana cry early. What a man! Pretty sure God has a special crown for this man. It is obvious that God was directing him in the helo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
This brings tears to my eyes as it is very similiar to my dads Vietnam experience! He was 18 and dropped from a helicopter in the middle of bombs going off.....he doesnt like to talk about it much but he was there 4 years and the head of his bridgade and was shot seven times he recieved two purple hearts and a bronze star we are proud of him everyday and he is a young seven-four year old ! He was honored last year on the honor flight to DC with several men and he said he got a lot of healing finally from that. James Edward Foote I'm proud hes my dad and to all the service men and woman with untold stories of being heros!
03:32 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dani58171 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 March, 11:22
In response Danielle Hassett to her Publication
Thank you father, that war ruined many lives. God bless them all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Labowski @Hal1977
17 March, 07:41
Praise God for sending us your dear, brave father!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
17 March, 07:32
congratulations to you dad. thank you for your service 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 07:27
Awe hun please thank him from Nana for his service. It really pissed me off the country Vietnam vets had to come home to.
Heroes welcome your Dad should have received. Such brave men!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
17 March, 04:37
I would like to thank ur dad for serving our country and keeping us free.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️