Pumpkin Trump @Pumpkin_4_Trump
Wait a minute... where did the glass panel go??? 🤔
05:55 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pumpkin_4_Trump in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
21 January, 07:34
In response Pumpkin Trump to his Publication
The 6' rule and masks must not apply ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
21 January, 07:26
Hunter was there, right? My guess is the two are on their their knees. 😉😜😄

Side note about the ceremony... My son is a Naval Honor Guardsman. The guardsmen were up at 2 a.m. yesterday morning suiting up for the shindig. They were there yesterday. BUT...

Here's the thing - there are always rehearsals for these types of events (with similar looking stand ins) usually a day or two in advance. However, the rehearsal for this occured both a week ago and a couple days prior.

Plenty of time to edit, splice and stream as needed. Even easier to do when people are masked!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fil American @mypotusis45
22 January, 07:14
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 The hunter part 😂😂👏👏

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
21 January, 06:52
Yes to the vanishing girls and no to the glass. camera angle change as top right has the glass just on the timebar. if you look at the right bottom just above the fullscreen icon you can see it poke its corner up just.

ralph giese @RalphWhistler
21 January, 06:45
Looks like some of the film was lost on the cutting floor.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
Whenever they do these false-flags and other mass-media tricks they f' it up.

21 January, 06:46
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
lol true

xld MyJoy @xld_myjoy
21 January, 06:39
😂 Continuity error...amateurs.

In response xld MyJoy to her Publication
or intentional for those who are awake to see it? 🤔

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 06:31
nothi is as it seems. we were told,"you are watching a movie"

21 January, 06:34
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
absolutely my friend!

gets more and more intriguing too