Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
21 January, 06:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
21 January, 06:04
❤😁😂🤣👏👏👏 love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
21 January, 06:01
Kim!! So nice to see your smiling face again! Heard Twit finally got ya. Meh they didbt deserve you anyway, so there 💕💕

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 January, 06:18
In response Livefreeordie Lady to his Publication
Thank you! I started a new account!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
21 January, 06:00
So far so good lasting back on Twitter?!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 January, 06:17
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I got the boot, but I started a new acct - kimrunner123

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
21 January, 05:59
I see you were finally had on Twitter... They took me down 12 times!! 12!!!! This last time they finally stopped letting me make new accts.