Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
NO Vaccine for me. I do not care who says get it. NO VACCINE.
I said NO BEFORE when TRUMP said IT on Twitter before My Removal. I WILL say it AGAIN. NO Vaccine.
I am not an Expertiment, I am not a Lab Rat.
I have an Immune System.
I am at No Risk.
Want me to take it show me Studies on the Chemicals that are inside the Vaccine.
I deserve to know what goes into my Body, I Reserve the Right to Think and Make My Own Decisions.
I Need No One elses Approval, in this Matter.
01:32 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 March, 12:36
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Totally agree!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

17 March, 03:00
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
Here is the Thing if you take the Vaccine you should be safe from those who have not?
Whats the Point of the Vaccine if not?
Same goes for the Mask.
If your mask Works so Well Why must we wear one?
Their Own Logic is contradictory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
17 March, 02:54
yea funny what the hell happened to my body my decision? it was good enough for abortion but not for refusing a poison shot. 🤔

17 March, 02:58
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Only if it Serves their Narrative. Double Standard.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
17 March, 02:53
Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
17 March, 01:42
Good choice! I am high risk but no way would I take any of these vaccines! Just look at what is in them! I am not putting that crap in my body! If the good Lord decided its my time to go then so be it! People are just llain stupid! My son took it and so did his girlfriend, once I showed them what was in it they were upset!

17 March, 01:47
In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication
Exactly, If the Lord wants to take you Today no Vaccine Can Save you.