Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 12:31
Good to know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
17 March, 12:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He keeps saying that, and we're still waiting but many are losing hope and are resigning to having Bidan as POTUS until Kamala bumps him off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
I'll give you a hint....your soul is trying to tell you something, look deeper, you spelled Biden wrong, that was NO acccident, no such thing, just like there is no such thing as coincidence. The fact that you spelled it wrong means he is fake and is not potus, never was, Trump never left.πŸ˜‰ BTW you are very special, remember that, there is only one unique you, no one like you. God BlessπŸ’—πŸ™
12:55 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
17 March, 01:18
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I spelled it the way I spelled it intentionally. I know his real name but this is a charachter - not actually Joe Biden.
I call him Bidan as do many others. But thanks for thinking of me :)