MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
17 March, 02:53
wtf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 02:58
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
But we all remember this video! Could this be the same boy? if so- huge red pill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Walter @CocoW57
17 March, 11:14
This video broke my heart and enraged me at the same time!!😭💔🤬

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 March, 11:23
In response Colleen Walter to her Publication
What video?

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
17 March, 11:35
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
maudie, there is a video of that little boy being taunted by whomever that evil man is- I don't know where/hope to find it.

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
17 March, 11:40

17 March, 11:47
do u think the boy in video is the boy in picture on bag of blood in southpark Q episode? if so we need to find sauce

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
@mzmidniterider333 , I don't know, but they look similar. I Will look later, when I have time!!
12:01 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by CocoW57 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Colleen Walter, click on at the bottom under it