NASA = TO DECEIVE = LIAR

RedPillPharmacy 💊
DismantlingTheCabal
11:55 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
19 March, 02:17
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
All of the Celestial bodies are Divine Essence. Planets, stars, even Suns. There are other Pastoral Earths out there, with there own divinity, but they are far, far from here. This is Gaia's Domain. Don't let anyone fool you. Mother Earth really is the mother of all conciousness. Her's was aquired accidentaly. Two God Particles crash into each other inside a chunk of crystalline space rock (which is really just elementals that have used up their energy and returned to carbon) and create a spark, boom, you have the first conciousness. She got lonely and created Father Sky. The Sun is the Esther essence. All the knowledge of the human race from the first woman is in there. The rest is up to you to research. Don't neglect to open this thread and watch the original poster's video. #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
19 March, 02:45
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
thanks for the info... added to my list of further research.

i think (dont hold me to that) i saw some info about it in this YT series

https://youtu.be/xTf5BtXBh...

what happened to earth... it has 13 parts... lots of interesting info.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396