CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 March, 09:36
TAKE A POLL : HOW MANY SAY TRUMP WAS ON FOX LAST NIGHT. ( A ). HOW MANY SAY IT WAS A
FAKE ( B ). ..................... DOES. { MB }. HAVE BIG PROBLEMS ? Hummmmmmm ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Krakken -Z @8unitemb
17 March, 09:50
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
B and Yes MB has some explaining to do... She was identified as attending Davos with Crenshaw and Haley last year

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
17 March, 10:01
In response Maga Krakken -Z to his Publication
ANYTHING ELSE ??

Maga Krakken -Z @8unitemb
17 March, 11:34
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Oh my goodness..... YES, SO many more questions.... Keep up your good work, It is very helpful!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
I AM JUST LIKE ARMY CHOW , YOU JUST HOLD OUT YOUR PLATE & I JUST FORK IT OVER 😎😎
11:38 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Maga Krakken -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it