Anessa dalton @squeezics
I am REALLLY not a fan I see JB wanted Trump to say for the 40+% for US to take the shot........ I am kinda shocked that later that night here Trump is saying its ok its safe.......... and even more so that HE and his lovely wife got it......... You could not pay me enough to take that! And its not even a vaccine its stuff to change your DNA and make you hyper sensitive to any new forms of the CV.........He has disappointed me with this take it its safe..... I hope the rest of us still dont!
11:03 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by squeezics in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
17 March, 11:08
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication
trump is talking in code

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anessa dalton @squeezics
17 March, 11:42
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
WHY did he get the shot? I know he talks in code but there are a lot that are loosing faith I know personally there is a lot going on but it dont stop the people who loosing faith seeing what is allowed with JB and what is going on still. They say if Trump IS in control it dont look like it...... I get where they are coming with that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396