CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
THIS MEANS WE NEED TO FIGHT FOR TRUMP NOW. THEY ARE HOLDING SOEMTHING OVER HIS HEAD. WE FEEL IT. WE MAY NOT SEE WHAT IT IS EXACTLY, BUT WE FEEL IT. TRUMP NEEDS US NOW, SO STOP ASKING HIM TO SAVE US. WE NEED TO PUT ON OUR BATMAN HATS AND CAPES AND HELP!
09:46 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 March, 10:29
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Our President is teaching us: patience, courage, and how a Constitutional Nation properly operates, as constructed by our Founding Fathers.

WE THE PEOPLE have the power.

Only sheeple/slaves "depend" on Big Government to "save" them.

WE THE PEOPLE need to rise up, help the Sheeple Wake Up!

I don't sense that anything is being held over our President's head, for he is clean as a whistle.

They have NO DIRT on him -- or after alllll these years and years of "investigations" it would have been splattered all over media.

OUR DEMONRAT STATE GOVERNMENTS need to be cleaned up, cleared out.

The Federal Government does NOT tell us what to do -- for that would be TYRANNY.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 March, 10:37
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
How many Q posts have we read by now that says what would a father do to save a child? Trump has done nothing wrong, but remember the deep state tried several times to kill Melania in the white house not too long ago. What about when they poisoned her nail polish, and her secret service touched it first, and got so sick? We do not know what attacks his family is going though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 March, 10:40
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
If Kayleigh is asking everyone to give Trump help, then that is exactly what it means. I will pray for him, as always, and his family, because that is the best way for me to help, but she also wants us to read between the lines to understand that stuff is going on underneath the surface, and she cannot tell us exactly what it is. But my gut tells me it is bad because Trump has been so quiet lately, since he "retired" from the presidency. I always trust my gut. And that phone call is not quite kosher with me.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 March, 10:12
holding something over his head? Interesting...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 March, 10:09
Roger that! 👇😎👍