Crikey!! I found me a wild CourtDog 😎
therealcourtdog
05:38 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Stoned_ Liberty @AMonroe_Effect_
21 January, 07:07
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
just became follower 1776 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
21 January, 06:09
Got suspended from Twitter.. Made a new account and got Zapped again.. I am done!! This and Gab is the place to be now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 January, 06:07
GOOD NEWS! President Trump Is Talking to Allies About Starting a New Pro-American Political Party to Take on Failed GOP and Marxist-Democrats

http://americanconservativ...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 January, 06:25
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
McCarthy says Trump still has role in future of GOP, should 'continue to engage'

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Thursday said that he still sees a future role for former President Donald Trump in the Republican Party similar to the role of other past presidents in their political parties.

The comment by the caucus leader who helmed a House GOP campaign effort that vastly outperformed expectations is the latest signal that Republican politicians may continue to embrace Trump during his post-presidency. It also follows a comment from Trump during his farewell address Wednesday tha

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
21 January, 05:56
I'm still trying to find everyone too. Hope people dont think im stalking, lol!
Just trying to figure this platform out and not as easy from mobile phone! 😊

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
21 January, 05:58
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
same here, 🤣🤷‍♀️🤣

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 05:52
Jumped in my feed too, glad she's here.