Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
This is what got me suspended just minutes after posting it. Castle Rock Entertainment and it's many Replicas of the White House Oval Office and EVEN the WH!
05:37 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Chris Yonkings @cmyohio
22 January, 02:04
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
we learned what castle rock is.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyle Dunn @6ixshooter
21 January, 06:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyle Dunn @6ixshooter
21 January, 06:48
Is Red 6 from Q drop says
secretary of defense instruct
USSS
Castle_Rock
Q

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
21 January, 06:05
I was purged today too. Pretty sure for a similar post about the sets. That or the video of Biden repeating to "salute the soldiers" from his earpiece

my2 cents @my2cents
21 January, 05:56
its a movie, good catch

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
21 January, 05:49
Stupid you were suspended over this.
if you come back to Twit find me sillyacctggirl. im trying to get to this side. Its hard to get any work done!

if you come back to Twit find me sillyacctggirl. im trying to get to this side. Its hard to get any work done!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 January, 05:51
In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication
Sadly impossible right now. I was able to sign up 3x with my old phone number but now they won't allow the same number anymore. So I am here for a while as it's closest enough to Twitter to get used to and Gab of course.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 January, 05:53
In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication
Ohhh now I'm wondering if THAT's what got me suspended an hour ago lol. I may have added the words CASTLE ROCK to my bio 😂

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
21 January, 05:46
Wow!

Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
21 January, 05:45
I got suspended for posting about castle rock and it is all a movie too

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
21 January, 05:42
hmmm must have struck a nerve! what are they afraid of?

21 January, 05:50
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
over the target!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
21 January, 05:41
people have pointed out that the pic of biden in the WH is not the same as trumps oval office pics. the wallpaper and dimensions are all different!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 January, 05:42
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Bingo! Many signs from yesterday tell those with trained eyes, it was all pre recorded and livestreamed. Some even saw it earlier before it should have been live!