Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
GOD IS REAL @thcotty
20 March, 06:53
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
relax, patriots----> God is in control.

april 2015 Holy Spirit said to me: "Donald Truno is going to be the next president of the United States. He will serve multiple back to back terms MY hand is upon Trump. Anyoen who comes against Him i will destory that person.
I'm working through in so many ways- --> through President Trump to restore/return this nation to back to one nation under ME.".

your mentioning me---> I take this as a tremendous complement.
im very thankful to God for His kindness.

trusting God increases a persons's intelligence.

Ask Him for these 2 things and watch kaboom go boom-pop goes the weasel" happy fun toke ik ykur loge (emotionall/personally/family/job/peace/satisfaction1. to increade your love for Him (this lets Him creatively bless you towsrdd your personality )
2. to increade your media discernment .

-Bkessings --> GOD is VERY real (and very much in control 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SassylilTrumpgirl) can see their posts

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
17 March, 08:39
In response Tawnya Marie to her Publication
You are welcome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
17 March, 12:39
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Thank you for adding me to your list!!!

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
17 March, 03:03
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
You are welcome!