Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 March, 01:22
reassurance for those who have stumbled

From Mr Ghost Ezra.

Operation Warp Speed = Military Operation for the 1 billionth time.

Vaccines = arrrests. Learn the language, it could be a matter of life and death. Just say no to the jab.

TRUST GOOD PREVAILS OVER EVIL..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 March, 02:22
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Where did he learn this translation? I been doing this over a year on Twitter, 3 nuked accounts. We didn't have a vaccine til November. Noone ever mentioned these codes?! I just ran through everything Jr, etc is saying on Twitter & it's quiet. Random stuff. Anyone hear the Fox interview?

FIRST...WHY FOX? 2ND...WTF?!😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 March, 02:27
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
SOMETHING IS FISHY re- Trump VAX support

1. Fauci says Trump should push supporters to get covid vaccine after ‘disturbing’ poll results show they won’t 2 days ago

2. Biden White House would welcome Trump's help in promoting vaccine 1 day ago

Lo and Behold

Trump appears on Fox endoresing the vaccine...

ITS WAS NOT TRUMP....

17 March, 02:32
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
THANK YOU! I WAS WONDERING WHY HE'D DO THIS NOW....& SOUND LIKE A FAUCI SHILL KNOWING MORE DEATHS WOULD BE ON HIM. I THOUGHT IT POSSIBLY WAS A FRAUD TOO.

THAT OFFICIAL LETTER THOUGH? MINDGAMES... 🙏🇺🇸🙏

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
17 March, 02:36
Was it not Ivanka Trump who publically lead the Operation Warp Speed charge starting back in June/July?

Still not adding up to me

17 March, 02:59
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
I Don't think DJT would willingly ASSIST JOE OR FAUCI'S EFFORTS, ESPECIALLY NOW?! They can use HIS words to talk about THE SAME POINTS, HE'S SPOKEN OF BEFORE.
HE GOT IN SOME POINTS, BUT IT WAS MOSTLY VAX TALK. YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION TODAY, WAS, IT WAS BAD...

ANOTHER THING, SHE KEPT TRYING TO GET IN A QUESTION & HE KEPT ROLLING ON FOR MINUTES...👀 REMEMBER HIM ON NEWSMAX? TOTALLY DIFFERENT BANTOR STYLE! HE LETS OTHERS DIALOGUE. WATCH IT AGAIN. SHE CAN'T GET A WORD IN & THAT'S TOTALLY OPPOSITE OF THE LAST TIME HE WAS ON HER SHOW... VERY ODD. DISCOURAGED US TOO!

DOUBLE WIN FOR THE DS.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE ALWAYS ON POINT!

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
Eyes and Ears open fullly to this possibility.
03:48 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by OneWayPatriot in this post can reply
17 March, 03:54
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
THE TIMING IS REALLY ODD... ESPECIALLY SINCE HE WAS URGED TO DO IT. PLUS TODAY WE WERE EXPECTING SOMETHING MORE.🍀
🙏