Coral ___ @Coral_
im sorry but i am not cool with this.
01:33 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Coral_ in this post can reply
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
18 March, 12:34
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
I found it confusing too...the military recommending it also. I reconciled it for myself but whether i am correct or not, i believe we must think for ourselves. That's the point for me. So I am. All part of the journey i believe 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
18 March, 02:19
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
the journey fully returning and seeking God, amen 🙏 which btw He is Truth and He is Within so trusting yourself as in your connection with him and what he is telling you through his spirit within (some call it the gut) is very important

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Jon @JonJon
17 March, 01:37
it was all code... the best is yet to come!!

Coral ___ @Coral_
17 March, 01:51
In response Jon Jon to his Publication
past code, personally, my dear friend.

i have all the Faith and no Fear with God

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 01:36
I love trump but fook the shot!

Coral ___ @Coral_
17 March, 01:51
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
heavily agree