Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
16 March, 10:34
Roy E. Gregory
May you Rest In Peace. ❤️

72 Year Old who was a United States Air Force Veteran and served in Vietnam. Roy received the Moderna💉 at the VA hospital where he lived and passed away on March 11, 2021 following his first injection. Roy leaves behind his loving family which includes his wife of 37 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer McMichael @jen111mac
16 March, 10:48
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
I was just thinking, maybe the pharmecutical companies are producing some deadly versions of the vaccine along with non-lethal versions which could cause random deaths here and there as not to alarm the masses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
Agreed, anything is possible. I am not going to take my chances after reading hundreds and hundreds of comments about injury and death. We may not see much death until the next virus hits us. I am still thinking that the last few flu shots did something to people's immune systems. Yet to see a study on people that had the flu jab and got the virus. Someone very close to me got his first flu shot last year, got covid and passed it on to his wife and myself. So sick, he was the worst, recovered with antibiotics but then got shingles, high bp and angina after that. You think he could make the connection? Last I spoke to him he was getting the covid jab.
11:59 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Jennifer McMichael to his Publication
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Nicholls, click on at the bottom under it