Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
So from what I understand... Trump is the President of the real America which is a constitutional republic. And B1D3N is president of a bankrupt corporation. Correct?

[Hail To The Theif]
11:58 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Donna Hudson @Deba64
17 March, 06:50
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, Iā€™m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
18 March, 01:37
In response Donna Hudson to her Publication
šŸ‘šŸ» city of london & vatican are the others that make up the 3 city state. thats why this is a revolution, we are splitting from the crown corporation. did u know corona means crown?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
17 March, 03:49
šŸ˜…

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 March, 03:49
that's how i see it too
šŸ‘ŠšŸ‘Š

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
17 March, 03:48
Amen, Amen. Love our President.

Hey, Iā€™m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
17 March, 11:36
[the commander in theif]
[ceo-joe]
[cejoe]

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
17 March, 08:05
Yes. and we can't wait to get defunct gone.

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
17 March, 12:05
šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ