Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Doug from Canada @DougT
16 March, 06:45
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
With what we’re learning about the worldwide series of tunnels on this planet being used for human trafficking, I’m amazed that they allowed this article to come out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Doug from Canada @DougT
16 March, 09:42
Can you post those?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Doug from Canada @DougT
22 March, 11:14
Elena Danaan - Testimony of a Fighter in the Storm - 02/21/2021

OK so this is way out there.

This was not at all like I thought it would be, a lot of it what he says reminds me of things I’ve heard JC Kay and Gene Decode talk about.

So this doesn’t really get up to speed until the 42 minute mark.

He and I are Canadian and he does talk briefly about Canadian stuff, this starts at the 1:16:30 minute mark.

Here is a quote from him, I’m reminded that Gene Decode said that the Great Lakes was the second biggest area for DUMB’s in the entire world:

“The Great Lakes, oh my god, the Great Lakes, yeah the Great Lakes is infested with infrastructure pretty much, that whole area is DUMB’s, you’ll have a major DUMB underneath a military base or something, and uh, it’s starting to come out, people are realizing like, that’s where the drugs go, that’s where the prostitution and uh, trafficking rings go…”

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Doug from Canada @DougT
17 March, 08:09
How well would you say that the X to the right of the great lakes lines up with North Bay?

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
18 March, 01:14
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
INTERESTING
NORTH BAY IS A MILITARY BASE...
That line also LQQKs like it passes close to Midland Ontario,
lower Georgian Bay
The MARTYRS Shrine is here along with English, French and Native Heritage .. controlled by the Jesuits from the beginning of its HISTORY...
LQQK @ the grain elevator mural...

Right in your face the Jesuits fucking the Natives with false promise...

Why are there all Nationality PILGRIMAGES here I wonder...
2 CONTROL the flock of sheep....

I kown the area is Real Dirty, and soon it's background will come to light, along with the Cult like Secret Societys,
that have ruled the Area.

It reaks SATANIC Catholic all around here.

I guess there is a reason that there are more Millionaires
residing in Simcoe County than anywhere eles in Canada...

I can't wait till the true History of the World breaks loose...

I sense that time is near.
When the Corruption in the States finally Breaks Worldwide,
WE in Canada get Liberated Next...

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
18 March, 12:21
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Wow right thru Collingwood as well, where that was a main port/ship making back in the day. I think I'm ready for the awakening.

Doug from Canada @DougT
17 March, 07:57