Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
MY HEART IS POUNDING AS I AM POSTING THIS.
PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE EVERYWHERE.

IF YOU'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE
PLEASE WATCH AGAIN AND PASS IT ALONG.

#SaveTheChildren

https://youtu.be/lKvc1SMJU...
Jonah - Missing Child Case - YouTube

Jonah was kidnapped in 2013. His case involves black market adoption and international child trafficking. His illegal kidnapping is directly connected to Go...

11:02 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by LadyintheLake24 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 March, 10:50
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
Sometimes you're just at a loss for words. Twitter removed my "Find the children" crusade site because pointing out that CPS is the largest child trafficking site worldwide "violate twitter's terms and policy." I could go to numerous sites and watch children as young as 2 years old being raped on twitter, but I couldn't allow parents to tell the stories about how Child Protection Services legally removed their children and sold them via case workers, crooked judges, crooked attorney AND got paid for it. My mind went numb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
19 March, 10:29
I hate these Bastards!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 March, 01:48
MOOTHER FOOKERS.......................................

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
16 March, 11:24
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Dear Lord Please Help Us Rescue These Helpless Children #SaveOurChildren

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
19 March, 11:30
In response Connie Belson to her Publication
i agree in the mughty name if Jesus