Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 March, 03:53
Quick vibe check.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
The American pissed level has exceeded the limit. Lives continue to be destroyed daily under this Biden shit show. Trump won the 2020 election, why are we being forced to accept this nonsense? I know there was election fraud, because I experienced my vote being canceled. We are not Venezuela! Why are we sitting idle and complacent? We have been there supporting Trump with everything we have and in all honesty, it feels as though we have all been fooked! I mean, even Dan Scavino is now calling out Military pages on Twitter. What is the true plan?

Enough is enough!
10:02 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
16 March, 10:06
In response Just Me... to her Publication
yep everyday the depression is getting worse trusting in the plan since 17 aint seen the first easy picking arrest/ confession just us getting played

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 March, 10:34
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
things will happen when the timing is due to be activated. we must stay in faith. it has to be on God's time.