Lion ess @Lioness
The evaporated water increases the concentration of the water in the pot for fuoride and metals.
09:51 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
22 March, 02:59
In response Lion ess to her Publication
🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
22 March, 02:57
Did not know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
22 March, 02:54
That's why I have a Reverse Osmosis filtration system under my sink that filters out all that garbage, best $200 I ever spent, this is the one I have, took 20 minutes to install it, https://www.amazon.com/Exp... I am not affiliated with this company or endorsing it, it is just the one I chose after a lot of research

John Tiger @JohnTiger
22 March, 02:29
The concentration increases but not the quantity since concentration is mg/sqi. Holds true for any material that does not evaporate.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
22 March, 02:10
I'm glad I only boil distilled water!

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
22 March, 02:09
Damned if you do and damned if you don't !!

I am What I am @OfLight
16 March, 10:07
UGGGHHH just now