Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
Castle Lock.

MP's and National Guards, fully armed with body armor. This isn't normal, without the Declaration of Emergency it would be illegal. This is going on now on Capital Hill. More than 300 Military planes, two AWAX including refueling tankers hovers over America in a defensive battle posture. If you think this is all about a inauguration of Joe Biden you are headed for a rude awakening. The plan to take back the Republic in full swing. Trust the plan. There was only ever one.

MSM spin is they are there to arrest Trump.

The fact is. They are there to see no traitor escapes.
01:31 PM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply
Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
19 January, 02:31
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
i spoke with my mom, who is in Germany, she was stunned when I told her how many troops where in DC.. and she asked why... I did not go into the plan, her health is not good and I dont want her to think that I am in danger... she will find out tomorrow bc she will warch the inauguration

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 January, 01:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alice Richter @JAliceR
19 January, 01:55
Trump isnt even there, right?

Dominus Nox @DominusNox
13 January, 02:31

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 January, 04:04
In response Dominus Nox to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣 lmao...

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
13 January, 01:57
American Flag is NOT flying above the White House today (George News photo)
Q post 1333 - 13 is thier number and today is the 13th

Only followers of this user (Ashley17) can see their posts

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
13 January, 01:54
wait MSM thinks we need all this force to arrest 1 man? ROFLMAO..

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
14 January, 05:27
In response Kimberly Knapp to his Publication
[NEVER GIVE UP] He Was Warning Us About This 2 Years Ago...

Click the link to watch: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
[NEVER GIVE UP] He Was Warning U..

Watch my new videos on my backup channel if you like: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________✪ [YOUR LIFE COULD CHANGE IMMED...

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 January, 01:53
🙏🙏🙏

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
13 January, 01:45
I like it 👊🏻😎💥