Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 January, 05:10
We were just discussing on a group chat on Twitter that our current situation is very much like the Batman Triology. Batman Begins. Batman is fighting against Crimes, but the Police is hunting him. Gordon is the only one believing (He's not the hero we want, but the hero we need) Then I mentioned how the story goes into the Dark Knight, Joker etc. At some point he gives 2 ships bombs and detonators and hopes people will blow each other up. But neither of them did! Then I asked do we have 2 Footballs? And this shows up now! Coincidence???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Pearson @Amandapear
Interesting! I saw a patriot recently posting for everyone to rewatch the Batman Trilogy again!
P.S. TootallRN is on Anonup! Did you find her?
05:13 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Amandapear in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 January, 05:15
In response Amanda Pearson to her Publication
Yes indeed that was out lovely Shane Browning who asked us to rewatch the Trilogy of Christian Bale's Batman! I haven't seen her yet sadly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 January, 05:16
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Oh moment here she is:
@TooTallRN " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/TooTal...