Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸปWatch cgi pedo joe... rt hand goes thru the mic!!! We're watching a movie
07:50 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by GodF1r5t in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
17 March, 12:49
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
That's hilarious! ๐Ÿฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
16 March, 08:37
its all getting very tiring. all i still see is more bad govt making more bad decisions. if this not a movie we are in deep deep shit. keep your powder dry 1776.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
16 March, 08:16
If this is legit footage, this is huge. It's definitely gonna stir up some minds

Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
16 March, 08:24
In response God Wins to his Publication
It looks like the mic was inserted, if you watch the entire video and slow it down...you can hear where his hand touches one of the grey mics..so I don't know about this one.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 March, 08:06
to be fair, the mic itself looks cgi

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 March, 08:19
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
either way it is fake.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 March, 08:00
where did it come from? so weary of frauent stuff these days

Joe Jay @joejay3000
16 March, 08:02
Interesting. It happens around the 9 second mark. Picture below.

Still, I'm tired of this game or movie or whatever it is. At this point, the plan seems so far off to me and nothing positive has happened in so long that I can't even look at this sort of thing anymore and considier it "good news." It doesn't necessarily have to mean the patriots are in control. It could just as easily mean the DS knows they have a totally incompetent puppet in there and they need to do CGI for their own purposes. Honestly, if this is a movie or series of scripted events then it's gone on long enough. If Trump is really in control but allowing this to go on for so long then he's going to wind up with a nation full of people suffering PTSD before it's all over. At what point does it become an act of cruelty? For me that point came and went long ago. What could POSSIBLY be gained from allowing it to go on so long?

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
16 March, 07:59
mask man

Digital Soldier @Digitalsoldier17
16 March, 07:57
you can se the pant legs also....

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 March, 08:07
In response Digital Soldier to his Publication
i see he walks very stiffly