Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 March, 07:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
when you watch a movie there's no family and friends dying around you or being ostracized. your civil rights aren't being trampled, your business isn't being burned down or closed, your gas prices aren't going up 50% i could go on. this "you're watching a movie" analogy isn't worth a damn, especially when it's delivered with a condescending tone. "it'll continue until you wake up" really - how THE FUCK exactly does one quantify that? what's the exact standard that enough citizens are "awake" for this all to end? who's in charge of making that decision? what metrics are they evaluating? what's expected, should people show up in record numbers at the polls? check. should they rally in record numbers? check. protest at the Capitol? check? what's left - full blown militias? I'd prefer that to any more of these arrogant repetitive posts. are we waiting for operations to wrap up or are we waiting for people to "wake up" which is it? and if you don't like this post 1st Amendment SO FUCK OFF!!
07:49 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by freeamerican59 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 March, 11:42
In response John Anon to his Publication
Family and friends are dying of the things they died of last year, but which are not being put into the statistics this year. THERE IS NO COVID. The businesses being burned were probably businesses belonging to the deep state (they are now ours: Exec. Order 12-21-17), and a majority of these riots, in my opinion, were probably actors. There was a guy where I could see his blood balloon attached to the back of his head. Someone was filming him, they moved the camera away until he fell down and could let the blood flow. The earlier events may have actually been Antifa, I'm not sure, or perhaps actors as well. We have arrested and/or executed many of the deep state. People are waking up, like never before. Q said 4-6% will be lost forever AND if 92% are awake, we have only 2% to go, so IT'S HAPPENING AND IT'S HAPPENING SOON.

I have no problem with your post. You do have the right to not understand the plan; but, I do understand it because I have been here since day 1 of Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
17 March, 12:10
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
we can agree to disagree agree man, but your statement "they're probably all deep state businesses" is way off base. i live on the southside of chicago, entire neighborhoods worth of businesses were burned down. plus a chunk of downtown. i saw people lose everything, these people scraped together startup money these were tiny businesses in poverty-stricken areas - not ds. of course i know there's no covid, but the economic impact has been devastation. where was barr suing the govs & mayors to protect Constitutional Rights. everyone wants to canonize him for what, handing some files to the fisa court to execute biden & others? big deal he left tens of millions in the lurch. so you must be one of the ten that understand the entire plan then huh? discernment and critical thinking work in both directions. no one with the q movement can answer the tough questions with considered responses. just the stock standard bs. that hurts the overall movement in my opinion.