Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 12:26
If I'm thinking logically, the entire Trump term was his special forces removing the bad guys.

Plenty of good guys have been in the forces/military and have been waiting for the day. When Trump got into office it was time.

Look at all things that occurred in year one. Basically impossible things... unless certain people were removed.

When Q said "to be blunt, game over", I think the chess game was over. Majority of the key players were removed while we filled spots with actors wearing a mask on top of a mask.

The final part is getting key people domestically to believe this is all real and happening.

Imagine removing an evil childs evil parent from them. That's their only source of info and it's not going to go well. I think we're in that phase.

Open to hearing others thoughts as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
There are so many in MICHIGAN that are only going to wake up if they see it. They might even be patriots but there is a veil over their eyes. Even strong conservative Christians are taking the vaccine.I'm not worried about timing but there are real people being hurt.
06:21 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
16 March, 06:22
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
here in west michigan and its hard over here to tell most of these ppl....its a hard veil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 March, 06:27
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
Yep. I'm 20 minutes from Detroit. If you canneven find a conservative you are doing well.
My uncle is in Grand Rapids!