Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Dan Patriot @DapperDan
16 March, 09:25
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
why do you steal everyones post but don't click like on their post??
This is like the 4th post today you stole from my friend.
atleast click like before taking it
have some respect!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 March, 10:16
In response Dan Patriot to his Publication
I thought the whole point of posts is to repost them. i dont even know what youre talking about. stop acting like a 3 year old, that is not why we are here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 March, 09:12
💯💯💯

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 March, 06:12

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 March, 06:39
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Trump had the trafficking lines pretty much destroyed before election. Now with Biden...

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 March, 06:39
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Trump had the trafficking lines pretty much destroyed before election. Now with Biden...