P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Funny how VK tells us he’s leaving twitter and the next day we all get purged, even @kimrunner !! Twitter is now the abusive partner that we keep going back to. Never again. They will soon be a thing of the past like MySpace. #WalkAway
05:08 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
03 April, 07:53
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I will say it again...

Be careful who you follow!
Don’t be conned by controlled opposition!
You’re biggest enemies will call you Brother, Sister, & Patriot, then lead you to slaughter!
#BlockChain Backstabbing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mel Scott @meowscott
23 January, 06:43
yup third time for me too. i'm done like my dogs dinner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
22 January, 10:58
third time for me.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
22 January, 09:13
I think the Admin here created and sold My Space to Microsoft. Kobayashi is his handle

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
22 January, 09:11
Booted off with four separate accounts before I said...Adios Suckers!

Love your videos! So very good. Please make sure you leave actual links so I can post on GAB. Thank you!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 08:48
Yeah my new account had a wopping 20 followers and I got booted yesterday. My original wasn't even 1,000. Glad to find a lot of the patriots I followed here. Give me a bit to get my profile set up.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
22 January, 06:11
Thought my small acct would let me fly under the radar but they found me anyway. Twtr totally infiltrated with imposters now. Wheat from the chaff.
Requesting my phone # before restoring..not gonna happen.
Made that mistake with Parler

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 January, 02:58
PJ, BRO!! I made it 👍🏻🇦🇺🇺🇸🙏🏻

Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
22 January, 01:26
I hold no candle to a group of you and they sent me packing too! Thankful I an here to connect.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
22 January, 01:26
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Hahahahaha!!!! love it . They can all Fook Off 😂
Gosh that feels soooooo good to say 😂💯

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 January, 09:41
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
8 accounts gone....fook them

El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
21 January, 10:58
i just started a twit acct to stay informed (6 days ago). got the boot today with the rest of you guys. i followed a lot of you

Jackie Quinn @Jack_79
21 January, 09:34
Me too! 4th time🙄

ΜΔŇĐØ ΜĆŁØVƗŇ @MandoMcLovin
21 January, 09:22
I too was purged today along with R.Cain. We were openly discussing the fradulent elections and that was it. Suspended! So, the AI is now effectively hunting, seeking and suspending accounts at breakneck speeds to don't conform to their official narrative/lie/hoax.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
21 January, 07:34
Wow --- VK predicted the purge.
Sorry to all that were purged.

I am on my 7th and final account - hoping to spread the wordl
Once that goes, I am out.

Stephanie Nathanael @SNathanael
21 January, 07:33
🤪Me too...less than 100 followers

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 January, 07:09
❤️ Thanks PJ!

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
21 January, 06:45
seriously, just minding my own business...then poof! all my frens are gone and I can't look for them! Mean!

Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
21 January, 06:41
Yep, mass exodus. We all got purged now we walk away.

KGD Bassist @KGDbassist
21 January, 06:41
swept me out in the group sweep too

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 January, 06:36
They got my 4th account too!! 😂

That @VincentKennedy he allllllllways knows. (V)ibe (K)ing ✨✔️✨

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
21 January, 06:33
They even got itty bitty me today! Fookers

Scorpio Phoenix Rising @scorpiophoenixrising
21 January, 06:31
Me too!! Twatter can continue to circle the drain. I feel like I'm in much better company here anyways!!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
21 January, 06:28
It's for the best. The time to attempt to awaken the sheeple has passed. Now they'll have to endure the hard way. #NCSWIC

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
21 January, 06:27
I just sent them this and reported Joe Biden's account as fake. Felt good, sorry it's not lady like.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
21 January, 06:28
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
You might be my spirit animal!!!

Scorpio Phoenix Rising @scorpiophoenixrising
21 January, 06:33
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
This is amazing!! I even see a hint of Deadwood influence?!?! Cocksuckers!!! 😂

Amy Hopkins @Iamamy
21 January, 06:26
😢

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
21 January, 06:24
Thanks PJ. Just posted my lamentarin about wanting to go back but this made me feel better. so happy to see the family here!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
21 January, 06:22
👋 Shes back

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
21 January, 06:10
Mine got hit again too... I only had a couple items on my page as I was on my 4th account. Oh well, if this chick from 🇨🇦 is too scary for them, I guess they're beyond help 🤣

Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
21 January, 06:02
I just got purged too, about half an hour ago or so 🙄

Jill Bruntzel @Simplyjill
21 January, 05:58
Got me today! I deleted it - done!