Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
Self reliance 3
Food-store&preserve
As a society we r used to picking up“food”on the run.Fast food,packaged food-most of it is terrible for you&2 expensive.Learn 2 preserve what u grow&produce u can buy on sale,or in bulk.Get a ball canning book,&some canning equipment.U can find it 2nd hand.Learn 2 make your own pickles&jam.It’s not hard- it just takes some practice.An Excalibur dehydrator is expensive,but worth the investment.U can use it to make snacks,your own powdered herbs,your own tea.I make everything from soup mixes 2 medicines.Have a years supply of food on hand if possible.Live in a small apartment?U can store a lot of cans under beds&living room furniture.Just buy a few extra things every time u go shopping.Make sure u rotate through what you buy.U don’t have to buy emergency patriot “food”.When the plandemic hit,&everybody was out of toilet paper,we had plenty,because I store a wall of toilet paper in my bathroom like a crazy person.Except,nobody thinks I’m crazy now😉
05:11 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it