Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
Self reliance 2
Food- hunt and gather.
You would be amazed at what you can find just growing in between the cracks of the sidewalk that you can eat.Purslane grows everywhere, people think it’s a weed.(do your research, make sure you know what you are picking)purslane is highly nutritious, and the main ingredient in fancy $400 face creams. I peel the stems and rub it straight on my face.My profile pic is recent- friends, I’m 50 years old.For reals. This summer I found a ton of medicinal herbs growing as weeds in my yard.Get a good reference book, or get online and look up what’s growing in your yard before you pull it out. Don’t have a yard? Go hunt and gather in a local park or public wilderness area. Use discretion and make sure you know what the laws are. Make sure that what you pick hasn’t been sprayed.Offer to weed a friends yard,in exchange for taking the weeds home.Dandelions are nutritious and medicinal.Get a hunting license- go fishing.Fill your freezer with local wild food.
04:34 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it