Becks ✨❄️ @Heyrabeckkkkk
Twitter took my fourth account down and tried to restrict the one i just made- so. HI FRIENDS
04:56 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Heyrabeckkkkk in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
21 January, 10:39
In response Becks ✨❄️ to her Publication
Same here, my 4th account was nuked today. Love seeing you and other FAMiliar frens here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
21 January, 10:41
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
oops did not mean to post that pic... and not sure how to delete it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TJthe Wondergirl @TJtheWonderGirl
21 January, 10:02
They took me down today, too. I only followed 350 and only had 55 followers...so strange.

Jen USA @JenUSA423
21 January, 10:08
In response TJthe Wondergirl to her Publication
Me too. I think I followed 350 and had 73 followers. Didn't post anything, but poof! I was gone!!!🤯

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
21 January, 09:42
They got me today too. Not going back. Not submitting.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 January, 09:41
Twitter sucks, they nabbed my 4th acct too. Time to dive all the way in here then! I'm glad we're connected here! Anonup is awesome! 💛

Shelia Hamilton @TexasGal10
21 January, 09:02
mine too! but it's okay i found everyone here!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
21 January, 08:39
Welcome home Patriot.
Been here for 2 weeks now after Twitass
took my account away.
You'll love it here , everyone here is a Patriot and loves America and Trump.
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

Miss Vicki @newlife
21 January, 08:37
Welcome. I got sent to twitmo too. So, I'm off permanently too. Love anonup.

Lucy Bryan @LucyBryan99
21 January, 08:35
😁Welcome

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
21 January, 08:19
Hi! IFB

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
21 January, 08:02
Welcome to the Island of Misfits 🤣

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
21 January, 07:55

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
21 January, 07:54
Same here !

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
21 January, 07:53
welcome! i am done over there too. i need nonsense outta my life.

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
21 January, 07:53
samesies

CGPATRIOT / 17 @CGPatriot
21 January, 07:52
Welcome! same thing happend to me today.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
21 January, 07:51
🌹☀️✨ Welcome to the Light Side Becks! It's so much better here!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
21 January, 08:02
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
So much better. 👍🏼

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
21 January, 05:18
makes two of us ! tried a couple of times but got suspended within minutes

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
21 January, 05:12
You surpassed me. Suspended twice for 12 hours and now permanently. And the worst part is I cannot take it down. Argh! They are pure evil.

Amish Patriot @AmishPatriot
21 January, 05:10
i lost count after 8 accounts🤣

Deplorable TonyQ @deplorable_tonyq
21 January, 05:09
They got me today as well. 1st ammendment purge, wave 3... 4...5? Who can keep up.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
21 January, 05:06
Good!! Stay here. Lets make Twit obsolete!!
WWG1WGA