Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 December, 09:52
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
round 2, anybody?

HE IS COMING!
JESUS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
21 December, 09:54
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
I cant stop smiling
I wanna yell wooo hooo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 November, 06:08
When every eye has seen or heard the name of Jesus....
Thats when Jesus will come

We are paving the for His return

21 December, 09:11
@thangel This main post has gone very far
Check out the numbers of shares

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 September, 04:54
🙏🌿💖

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 August, 06:21
AMEN !!!!

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
28 August, 05:51
Amen

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
29 July, 12:39
I am in agreement with this powerful prayer!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen.
We give all the GLORY & PRAISE to GOD!!
🙏🕊️✝️

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
02 May, 07:19
HOLY F**CK!

PLEASE READ MY POSTS RE/ DNA AND HOW OUR WORLD IS UNDER ATTACK BY DEMONS THAT ARE HIDDEN IN THE STREET - TTHHEEERREEE HHHEEERRREEE!!!!!

AND THEY ARE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES BUT HID FROM MOST PEOPLE

LOOK A THE LINK ON CHARLIE WARD TELEGRAM AND SEE ACTUAL REPTILIAN DEMONS TAKING SHAPE

SO DO YOU STILL THINK I'M CRAZY? GO LISTEN TO DAVID IKE

I AM YEARS AND YEARS AHEAD OF MY TIME AS DAVID IKE WAS WAS... (FACTS: I AM IN INTUITIVE EMPATH AND TIME TRAVELER SO I SEE THESE THINGS)

YOU WILL BE WISE TO LISTEN TO ME:

(MESSAGE TO AWAKENED SOULS EXISTING ON 3D/4D DURING ASCENSION)

HAVE NO FEAR - LEARN TO BE CALM AND BREATHE LIGHT IT IS YOUR POWER WHEN DEALING WITH THESE DEMONS- DO NOT CONFRONT DEMONS, TO NOT ENGAGE THE EMEMY - IF THEY APPROACH YOU BEGIN TO CALL HIGHER POWERS AND USE YOUR ABILITY TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH LIGHT. THIS IS A WAR ON DARK/LIGHT AND GOOD IS WINNING -

(END OF MESSAGE)

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 May, 04:45
AMEN 🙏

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
29 April, 08:11
AMEN!

27 April, 05:27
My mom told me

When all eyes see or hear the Name of Jesus He will return.

Look what We Did People...
Lets bring Jesus Home

Keep this post alive
It is our ultimate weapon

At this point every share is

" A "

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 December, 09:17
🙏🙏🙏
❤️❤️❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 December, 09:33

22 April, 02:59
Every time this comes around to me again I reshare... Not for numbers
These are important words
An important prayer
It is going or has gone around the world

I AM PROUD OF ALL OF YOU
Lets keep it going

Every eye that lays on this will read these words
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
Almighty God let the seed be planted for your Glory

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
21 April, 06:10
soooooo soooo sorrry.... i deleted the post.... sooo sooo sorry

21 April, 06:23
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Babe ... you are okay ❤😊❤😘❤
No Worries Darlin'

I'm not sure what you deleted and accidents happens.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
21 April, 05:00
Romans 12:21
"DO NOT BECOME OVERWHELMED by evil,
RATHER
OVERWHELM evil w/ GOOD..."
⚡️
JESUS, POWER + LIGHT!

21 April, 05:24
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Amen !!!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
21 April, 03:53
🙏Amen.🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 April, 03:50
AMEN!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
13 April, 01:42
Amen.

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
25 March, 05:30
Amen! The devil is a LIAR

Shawn Moore @Sartough
21 March, 09:21
AMEN

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
20 March, 02:06

20 March, 02:07
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Amen ❤😘❤❤

TiburonX ... @TiburonX
18 March, 09:15
Sorry. Weak and unawakened. Know who you really are!

Destiny Rose420 @DestinyRose420
18 March, 09:08
Amen 🌹Amen🌹Amen 🙏
✌️💜🕯️

Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
18 March, 09:10
Amen and Amen🙏🙏💗

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 March, 12:21
Amen x 10 !!!
Get Thee Behind Us Evil One ...
God I trust you to Bind & Rebuke the Evil One & all evil doers.

18 March, 12:44
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
YES AMEN !!! ❤👊❤

Annie D-W @Annie172123
17 March, 10:17
Amen Amen Amen. Ditto to th infinite power.
#GodWins

... ... @Luciferlost
17 March, 05:42
If someone oversteps their authority in this area Demons have the right to retaliate. You must only pray in your authority based upon your state in life and God's given hierarchical structure. For instance a husband over his wife and children. Often misunderstood. Here is an exampleof a powerful prayer which is safe as approved by an Exorcist.....

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 March, 12:25
In response ... ... to his Publication
The Power & Dominion of God is infinite! We are given the right to Petition and Comand in God's Holy Name (limited only by our faith).

The Angels are limited in this manner IMHO.

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
17 March, 05:09
I am in agreement with this prayer!
Amen & Amen!
Glory to God, Almighty!

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
17 March, 11:23
And so it be, Amen ❤️🙏

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
17 March, 10:18