Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
09 March, 11:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 March, 01:29
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
McCarthy was first and he was right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
Yep, and good old Hollywood and MSM turned it around and twisted it so that JM and others like him were vilified for persecuting those poor dear communists who only wanted to share things, and spread sunshine and love. And they never stopped.

I remember in 1981 they tried to further sell it as a good thing in a 3-hour, 20-minute movie (Reds) that failed to make its case and put most to sleep.
01:57 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply
16 March, 02:00
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I saw that movie back then... I was drifting off and then camels showed up. LOL.... It made no sense whatsoever. Warren Beatty...

16 March, 02:02
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication