MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 March, 12:52
Extremely important. POPE IS PURE EVIL. Possibly the antichrist. Vatican is very high in the Synagogue of Satan. I n the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke the Vatican. I bind them and cast them out of our world.
read less

Pope endorses Great Reset while Vatican hides environmentally friendly technologies
On March 16, a book length interview of Pope Francis was published where he calls for the creation of a New World Order and Great Reset following the Covid-19 Pandemic. He claims that this will allow ...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Pope endorses Great Reset while Vatican hides environmentally friendly technologies - YouTube

On March 16, a book length interview of Pope Francis was published where he calls for the creation of a New World Order and Great Reset following the Covid-1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
๐ŸŽถDing Dong the Pope is dead...๐ŸŽถ TRUTH ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
01:03 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CueMedic17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Zen Medic (Gabriella), click on at the bottom under it