Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
I have to say that this has been the truest test of faith that I have ever had. It's almost as if there is a war going on inside myself. I have always known about the corruption, but never how deep and long standing it was. I see people losing faith wveryday and it's rough... especially when I can understand why. I know it will happen when it's time. I know that the best is yet to come. I KNOW. I have to leave it up to God and just pray. This part of the movie sucks. I don't like it. I pray for those who, like me, are feeling battered and bruised. Those of us who are still fighting. Those of is who never give up.

I pray for YOU, anon. For your strength and peace. For your spirit to keep going. I pray for all of us. For those who are just awakening and for those who never will. God wins. As do we. Treat yourself with kindness. Love yourself. Love others. In the end...love always wins.
12:38 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by aciddesign7875 in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 March, 01:09
In response Angela Smith to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
16 March, 12:47
In response Angela Smith to her Publication
Movies always have those gut wretching moments where you are saying why why why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
16 March, 01:03
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Yes, they do! I am more invested in this movie than any I have ever seen.