Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
16 March, 12:31
In response April Evans to her Publication
You are so very right!1!! This is coming from a male that is supposed to be liking this shit and i am with you 1000 percent!!! This is the kinda shit that makes our whole human race seem like forkin idiots!!! And the left of coarse thinks that is where our mindset is !! This also helps to justify thier raping killing and abusing kids and women but this is thier way of saying here we will give you this forkin crap and do not say anything about what we want to do!!! These women entertainers are no more than over priced titty dancers anymore!!! This will all change soon when enough people decide that this is not welcome in our coutry any longer!!!! Stay strong and know that i myself have values and that there are plaenty more where i come from and will not tollerate too much more of this kinda forkin shit!!!! Thank God fro my wife a true proud woman like yourself that is fed up!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
16 March, 12:28
In response April Evans to her Publication
I. agree 100%.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396