Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
16 March, 11:40
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Once again, you speak BS. When we are broken, that is the time when God has our full attention. Humans are so dense in thier logic. When we hit our bottom, we have no place to look except up.... that is what God is waiting for. It is only then are we ready to listen to God. To take the hand He reaches down to us.... He then lifts us up. Now we are teachable and open to His word. His strength is made PERFECT in our weakness. Withough Him, we are nothing. You didn't put yourself together.... HE DID! and once you get that through your head and understand it, the deeper God will take you into changing your heart . Screw the term "becoming spiritual". Focus on getting to know God better. Read HIS word and pray. You do not know God if you do not read HIS word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
16 March, 11:51
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
Show a loving heart instead of an angry judgemental heart. It doesnt matter what road we take to our destination as long as we get there. It looks like you both are on the same side. Why berate someone thats putting out a positive message? My love to you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
16 March, 12:05
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
why do you come at me so? everyone goes through their own experiences. just because someone doesnt follow along your book doesnt make them bullshit. you are blinded by your indoctrination. you speak of God as something outside of yourself. theres a reason you have temples and a reason they are called temples and the location of your temples are the direct centered location of the pineal gland. no coincidences. i am so far past the bible. i no longer look for God outside of myself. i turn within. to call someone bullshit when you know nothing about me is bullshit. religion is for those who fear hell, spirituality are for those who have been there.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
16 March, 11:34
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
16 March, 11:37
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
and those are the rare beings who will stick by your side through thick and thin, hell and high waters