⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
How many times do we have to remind ourselves that we are watching a movie?

How many times must we remind ourselves that "YOU CAN'T JUST TELL THEM...YOU MUST SHOW THEM"?

How many times have we stayed up until the early morning hours doing research and going down rabbit holes?

How many times do we have to remind ourselves that God is in control?

Have Faith, get closer to The Lord almighty, and never give up.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME. 🤜💥🤛
🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤
07:32 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
16 March, 03:31
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 March, 07:49
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
I prayed Ephesians 6:10-18 over my Dad when he was in ICU overcoming a staph infection after a bypass surgery. "13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand." This and hold the line remind me of that battle. You have to stand firm and believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 March, 03:07
ThanQ Luis, you ALWAYS have a post that lifts my spirits and regenerates my faith in the plan. My faith in our Lord never leaves me, but your posts seem to come up right when I need that extra boost. If I could hug you I would, maybe some day when the dust settles. Please keep posting and helping so many when they need it. God bless you 100x's virtual hugs for now.🙏💗

16 March, 03:19
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Your quite welcome. ❤❤
If there are a few things I have learned in my 20 years of truth seeking, here they are:
- If we only knew how powerful each one of our thoughts is, then we wouldn't even think half of them.
- The power of intention and manifestation is real and very strong.
- Thank God that Jesus Christ didn't give up as easily as some of his followers have.
- We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
- God Always Wins.

16 March, 03:01

16 March, 03:01

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 02:36
Seeing is believing and those still asleep see nothing but good lives destroyed, some ended, zero justice and the plain and simple fact that we have no country.

Cannot wait until a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" begins! Would be so simple.....go get Gerald Lewis Nadler. Arrest him. Perp him. Try him. Hang him. For ALL to see.

BOOM! "Great Awakening" and not a single global operation to save the children disrupted.

DEAD.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
16 March, 02:15
I'd already read about the guns being fired in dc under the tunnels. Not sure what was under there but heard two stories, one chinese soldiers was one and lizard people was another so you pick one or none at all.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 March, 01:59
Liberal hippie dippy Nyers near me... THEY ARE SO BLINDED BY YEARS of the idiotic echo chambers they cannot see. Little Falls NY. They are NUTS.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
16 March, 01:57
True and not an issue - what is an issue (for me) is that the 60th day is March 21 - that's this weekend.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
16 March, 12:43
Weather anyone keeps the faith or not, as soon as the NG leave DC, it's game on. Anyone supporting these commie traitors are traitors and should be shot or deported!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
16 March, 01:27
In response Chris Duke to his Publication
Shot is better than deported....

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 11:52
All solunds great, but SEEING is BELIEVING over in this country piece of Almost Heaven and right now and today we have SEEN nothing.

Cannot wait to hear the explanation as to why they chose to drag this out so much longer than necessary. DJT obligated to tell us one day!

CANNOT WAIT!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 March, 11:50
Thank You, Baker... It gets hard as Evil keeps piling up
seemingly unabated. But keeping the Faith.

God Bless.

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
16 March, 08:37
things are really not clear. people are being disappointed ...

16 March, 08:42
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
They have never been clear. For some of us that have been at this for nearly to decades, or longer, we lmow all too well that things are NEVER clear or cleared. It was designed that way for a reason.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
16 March, 07:52
30%. ?
That is so disheartening that our own top ranks could be bought! They are supposed to be the elite in a different way-Armed and ready for war if needed. Protection. 💔

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
16 March, 08:15
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Infiltration, bought, raised.
Sounds very deep & very complicated.
Evil is a master of disguise!!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 March, 07:37
are these actual q posts ?