⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 January, 03:48
Any experts on this topic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Hartman @RedeemedoftheLORD
21 January, 04:31
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
There is a movie set built by Castle Rock Productions where they filmed The American President & The West Wing tv series! Enjot The Show, Kek

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
YES!!!! I dropped this info the other day on telegram and no one even questioned it! I noted the wallpaper was different right away! Santa Surfing has shown there is also a white house building in I think it's Tennessee that on the exterior looks identical to the real WH. Also Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes were on video last night. Charlie said he received and watched the inaguration at 7am his time in Spain, which was 10 hours BEFORE it was shown in DC! It was PRE RECORDED!!
04:35 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Sharon Hartman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JanetLove82 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Love, click on at the bottom under it