Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 02:25
Oh my goodness, I just remembered part of my dream last night. I woke up saying "John 7" but until now I didnt remember the dream.
Jesus was in my dream. This is the first time I have ever dreamed about Jesus that I can remember. I cant remember it all but I remember him talking to me in the dream. He was a very dark skinned man with dark hair but the most memorable feature in the dream was his very very strong arms. When this man was talking about Jesus in his NDE the dream came back to me.
Perfect ending to this awesome day!
Much love Patriots!

I did not see my whole life flash b4 me in my NDE, mine was a bit different, but I know many have. I am wondering if that part of the experience is tied to the "Library" the woman in Juan O Savins video was telling about in her NDE?? She said her guide told of a Library where there was a record of every experience that has ever been had by EVERY soul is for viewing so even unborn babies can experience life.

https://youtu.be/BFrBr8oU
Quantum Reality: Space, Time, and Entanglement - YouTube

Brian Greene moderates this fascinating program exploring the fundamental principles of Quantum Physics. Anyone with an interest in science will enjoy this t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
I have many dreams of Jesus also many ,many visions . One time in prayer i was asking My Father a question and he gave the answer by showing and also telling me of The vast Library in heaven . I seen Big huge golden doors and those big high big Victorian chairs i seen books of gold . I seen Very large books endless this library was a endless of knowledge & understanding . There are answers to all of our wonders
02:45 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1Pinky_Toe in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 March, 08:58
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
Since this awakening I am able to be still and let God guide me. Thank God for this time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 08:55
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
Nana did not get that far in my NDE but I am leaning towards this being so.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
16 March, 09:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The progenitor, written by Dr Raymond Moody is very good reading. Title, "Life After Life."

Some people return with PhD level knowledge of subjects they have never studied. Secretaries without any college experience. Some return understanding, speaking and reading ancient, unused languages. They cannot explain how they acquired this extraordinary knowledge other than their experience with GOD.