Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 March, 01:33
I loved meeting Mary Ann Ahern from NBC Chicago 5 News when I went to the Milwaukee Trump Rally back in the day 🤣

I think she liked meeting me as well...

I told her:
"If you want to win a Pulitzer Prize... Do a legit story on the Q movement, you'll be way ahead of 'the curve' you know that, right?"

#ThePeoplesBridge
#NeverGiveUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
16 March, 01:47
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Did she write a story about Q?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 March, 01:58
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Nope, and she missed out on that Pulitzer Prize as well 😊

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
Q isn't something one can wrap their mind around in a few days or weeks. I've been following it since almost the beginning, and I've learned it's more of a process, or a 'school' than any kind of club or cult. I can spot a 'poser' (someone who professes to be a Q) a mile away.
They're all trying to explain it now and they sound ridiculou.
02:04 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it