Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 March, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 July, 10:05
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Just hangin out waiting for the comet to hit. If you are a billionaire would you secure a safe bunker? Would you go up into space to avoid the catastrophe? Meanwhile, I'm settin out comfortable lawn chairs and a bottle of tequila for the emergency.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
21 May, 03:34
Several years after 9/11, I was sitting in the bathtub, and I began crying. My husband asked what was wrong. I told him I had just had a vision and a feeling of the earth being slammed out of its orbit. We went spinning into space, and I heard the cries of billions of beings who knew they only had seconds to live.

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
24 March, 03:26
https://weatherboy.com/pre...
Preparations Underway for East Coast Earthquakes, Tsunamis
BY WEATHERBOY TEAM METEOROLOGIST - MARCH 7, 2021

On March 11, through the CaribeWave ’21 Tsunami Warning System Exercise, officials will drill for two hypothetical earthquakes. At 9am ET, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center will act as if a 8.0 magnitude earthquake strikes at 18.2 North 75.3 West near Jamaica. At the time time, an even more powerful 8.5 earthquake will strike near the Northern Lesser Antilles at 18.9 North 62.4 West. In the drill exercise, a simulated tsunami striking portions of Jamaica, Haiti, Cuba, and portions of Central and South America will be practiced with the first quake, while a broader, more impactful tsunami will be simulated with the second.

John Anon @freeamerican59
24 March, 02:54
i would think trump and military white hats would attempt mass evacuation and rebuild if this was true. maybe it's undoable. if God takes me in a flood im ok with it. beats the shit out of waiting around

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
05 May, 08:42
In response John Anon to his Publication
what about 3 gorges, wascacdeal made? DC for 3 Gorges

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
05 May, 08:44
In response John Anon to his Publication
besides, DJT and the military are allowing vaxx genocide, why not an asteroid

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 March, 12:55
Prayers for safety & success

Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
22 March, 09:27
Where have you been for the last year??? you bailed FB without a word!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
18 March, 07:46
🤗😏

#Juan O #SAVIN ?????? ( SAVIOR )

JUAN O #JESUIT ???? = #107

#Juan O #PSYOP ?? 🤠

#WORMWOOD =

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

wormwood 2064 756 126

the saviour babylon the great 2064 1758 293

an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker 2064 2826 471 438

#Gematria
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

THE GRID TRON
https://youtu.be/-UOTLTgDH...

18 March, 07:38
I WILL TAKE THIS POST 17 TO ADD SOME #Gematria RESULTS ABOUT #WORMWOOD . ARE IN SPANISH BUT ADD THE ENGLISH BELOW

by LetalFantasy

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

wormwood 2064 756 126 6995

the day of judgement of the nations 2064 1974 329

#Coronavirus #vaccine 2064 1272 212 2762

sars cov two 2064 930 155 1593

its game over is myk hyn 2064 1548 258 763

trump god declared this exact moment in time

before time began 2064 3312 552 620

old testament worships satan 2064 1980 330

#Gematria
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

https://youtu.be/-UOTLTgDH...

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
18 March, 04:26
I wonder if this could be the asteroid?
https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/n...

Tony _69 @Ironman_Q
18 March, 12:15
Yeah! you have to becareful with Revelation. Most of it is symobolic . wormwood first finds his origin all the way back in Deuteronomy 29:18, and literally it means bitterness. There was some kind of a root that was rather bitter and you have the story of how the water turned to wormwood, meaning it was bitter. People couldn't drink it. In Revelation, that symbol is used, it's referencing a star called wormwood, meaning bringing bitterness in the Bible.
Water represents the truth, represents life. There is a corruption of the truth and it's referring to a time period where false doctrines were introduced that corrupted the truth of the gospel that originally was preached by the apostles. It's a counterfeit doctrine, a counterfeit teaching. The word literally just means bitterness. It's connected with a type of bitter root. That's what happened to the living water was polluted by great apostasy in the church during the dark ages. That's why you find that phrase wormwood.

trueblue @trueblue
23 March, 10:38
In response Tony _69 to his Publication
also, wormwood kills parasites... seems fitting

16 March, 05:57
THIS IS THE COOL #WORWOOD - #ARTEMISA #ARTEMISINA

THE #Anti #PARASITES

ARTEMISIA AND #COLLOIDS
https://www.mpikg.mpg.de/6...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Wakanda BEATS #Spain AND ALSO #USA

#Artemisia annua to be tested against COVID-19

The Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam (Germany) will collaborate with ArtemiLife Inc., a US based company and medical researchers in Denmark and Germany to test Artemisia annua plant extract and artemisinin derivatives in laboratory cell studies against the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

16 March, 06:01
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
THIS IS THE COOL#WORWOOD -#ARTEMISA #ARTEMISINA

THE#Anti#PARASITES

ARTEMISIA AND #COLLOIDS
https://www.mpikg.mpg.de/6...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Wakanda BEATS#Spain AND ALSO#USA

#Artemisia annua to be tested against COVID-19

The Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam (Germany) will collaborate with ArtemiLife Inc., a US based company and medical researchers in Denmark and Germany to test Artemisia annua plant extract and artemisinin derivatives in laboratory cell studies against the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

Saint Germain - Lounge Compilation

https://youtu.be/32_kUomOu...

16 March, 05:50

16 March, 05:43
ONLY FOR LET THIS CLEAR

METEORITS #ASTEROIDS DISSASTERS SCENARIOS

ARE #PSYOP SCENARIOS PROPPOSED AFTER THE COVID 18

ARE #PSYOP .

WAS SPECULATED TO BE DONE WITH ORBITAL WEAPONS

#dew
ENERGY WEAPONS
#ROD OF #satanic YAHVE #God OR WHATEVR

#watchthewaters AND#WORMWOOD ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

BY Letalfantasy most part of the possible interpretation

16 March, 05:42
ONLY FOR LET THIS CLEAR

METEORITS #ASTEROIDS DISSASTERS SCENARIOS

ARE #PSYOP SCENARIOS PROPPOSED AFTER THE COVID 18

ARE #PSYOP .

WAS SPECULATED TO BE DONE WITH ORBITAL WEAPONS

#dew
ENERGY WEAPONS
#ROD OF #satanic YAHVE #God OR WHATEVR

#watchthewaters AND #WORMWOOD ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

BY Letalfantasy most part of the possible interpretation

16 March, 03:26

16 March, 03:16
I WAS THERE ....

#WORWOOD .... YEAH

BEFORE IT WHERE #Mainstream

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
18 March, 04:46
Well, this is just NOT GOOD.
I'm in Northern Indiana. Right on that line.
I'm either going to own beach front property or that water is flooding my place that I worked so hard to keep.
It was a field of 5 acres and I made it a home for my family.
I am scared to death of water.
I'd rather be shot if I'm going to die.
Why did I become part of Q? Love the Father&Jesus? Only to be wiped out in a flood and watch my family and friends die?
Again!!!
I relived drowning in the time of Atlantis. I saw it all. I was there with a small child but I was an elderly man. Why would I choose to come back here again and go thru this?
This is seriously messed up!!!

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
24 March, 01:32
Looks Like Pompeo & I Will Be OK , Depending on Where He Will Be When Event Happens, We are From Kansas & I Live in Kansas!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
16 March, 01:00
Nibiru is a planet. With it come its moons and a tail filled with debris and big rocks. Yes that would be biblical, because it happens every 3600 years. Possibly the reason for the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah. As Nibirus arrival would bring more than usual fireballs across the sky. Not to mention what Juan said about cars flying around around also confirms my prophetic dream from 2014! As I saw metal objects falling from the sky. Military everywhere and leading people to a big building for safety. There was an odd light in blue color in the sky. As we passed the General at the entrance, he said This is the landing of the wall. This whole scenario was very carefully kept a secret. Doesn't help though that sun watchers found the big planet right beside the sun, causing magnetic pulls and the sun reacts with erratic behavior a lot of CME's for quite some time now.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 March, 11:38
Also Wormwood is a type of quinnine and can help cure COVID😁
The spread of wormwood in the vaccine🤔

16 March, 03:33
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
giphy

#WORMWOOD AS = #kennedy

NOT SURE IF #mindcontrol AND BLOOD LINES ALSO OR WHAT

BUT
AD ALSO AS #ARTEMISINE #ARTEMISA #AJENJO

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

TRON Legacy Soundtrack - Overture, The Grid & Tron Legacy
(Daft Punk - Michael G Mix) HD
https://youtu.be/lWu40FA3e...

16 March, 03:33
In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Tina DMUSA @TinaDMUSA
16 March, 02:17
Prophetic word mentions wormwood https://fastingforamerica....

Tina DMUSA @TinaDMUSA
16 March, 02:21
In response Tina DMUSA to his Publication
"And says the Spirit of the Lord this day, the Justice department shall see Justice itself as the worms buried deep are pulled out of their holes says the Lord. Wormwood you shall see, says the Lord thy God this day."

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
16 March, 08:05
In response Tina DMUSA to his Publication
Wormwood is great for killing parasites!

Denise Gee @Aynaia
16 March, 01:57
New York IS Babylon & the Statue of Liberty WILL be destroyed, that much I already know, just not the how or when.