Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
16 March, 12:56
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨So my dad has been in the VA hospital for other reasons Not covid...they let no one in to be with him...gave him the covid vaccine 2 weeks later(tonight) my step mom calls and says your dads in the emergency room and tested positive for covid...but they are sending him home😠😠😠please do yourself a favor and don't take the fucking vaccine.....Lord🙏 i can't wake my family please help🙏🙏🙏show them the way i need your help Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
Whispering a prayer for your dad and your family. Indeed it is frustrating trying to wake people up on the ill effects of the vaccine. They do not want to listen ... they have given in to the brainwashing and the fear. I now feel the time to wake them up safely has passed ...or maybe i am just tired and do not have the energy.
01:16 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Ryan Trump to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
16 March, 12:09
In response God Wins to her Publication
thank you🙏 and i agree...i am very tired and it feels like theres nothing left i can do...our family has always been strong/close/tight so this unbelievably frustrating/fucked up im seriously running out of patience...how many people have to die before something will happen 😑😠FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK THE DEEP STATE...FUCK ALL THEM ABOUT TO GO 🤐🤐🤐BEEP BEEP BEEP...BEEEEEEP🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396