25 January, 08:05
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Trump in Simple Gematria equals: 88:
t 20
r 18
u 21
m 13
p 16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
25 January, 08:00
8.8 looks good to me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
25 January, 06:28
I think it is much higher and many are getting ready to fight. I have to talk people off the ledge daily. I am not sure I can expend my energy much longer.

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
24 January, 11:35
I'm still at 17.76.

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
21 January, 06:55
im so beyond that level. im at warrior Mother God level. Reveal the truth!!

Karman Norris @442girl
21 January, 05:23
Some one posted a dig on castel rock being a movie studio where Biden filmed his events!

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
21 January, 04:53
Q drop 88. Learning the codes. 10 days of darkness. Lights out.

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
21 January, 04:50
Did every single patriot get suspended from Twatter? I hadn't tweeted since yesterday when I said I was leaving and coming here but I logged in today and it said my account was suspended! Can we say PANIC much! F Twatter!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
21 January, 05:57
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
I was today.

Crista Solano @Cpupsolano
21 January, 04:48
When did he change his banner? That's Castle Rock, Colorado.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
21 January, 05:39
In response Crista Solano to his Publication
early morning on 1/20

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
24 January, 11:37
In response Crista Solano to his Publication
Thanks for the call out on that! Damn, around the corner from me! Why????

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
21 January, 04:44
Ok
When we reach 88MPH, Crap is suppose to hit the fan

My Spidey Senses are starting to tingle

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
21 January, 04:38
Funny that the Biff Tannen character in B2TF2 was loosely based on POTUS...notice the white hat in standing behind him in the GIF.
107?
Future proves past?
hehe.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
21 January, 04:37
So...what is the magic number anyhow?

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
24 January, 11:36
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
Damn sure hope it ain't 17 LOL. Been my magic number for years now but can't imagine greater than 10 or my head might pop off

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
25 January, 08:04
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
Trump in Simple Gematria equals: 88:
t 20
r 18
u 21
m 13
p 16

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
21 January, 04:31
And rightly so......Vibes sayin it'll go up again soon......REEEEEAL soon