Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.” Rev. 17:10-14

💓🌍💪💓🙏✝️

#Jesus
#GodIsHere
#GodWins
#wwg1wga
11:55 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
01 July, 10:35
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
29 April, 07:31
The lamb got a taste for lion. The hunted have become the hunters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
16 March, 12:30
There is a documentary style video I watched recently explaining the 10 horns....I'm trying to find it in my history on youtube but so far nothing is showing. Basically it explained the 2 beasts, one with the 10 horns and the 10 kings it represented. Have you seen it before? I would be really curious what your thoughts were on it. I'll try to find it again and send you the link. Everything this gentleman was explaining was following scripture. He basically was breaking down the " mark of the beast". I'll look and see if I can find it again.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
29 April, 07:46
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
The keys to unlocking the symbols is in 1st and 2nd Kings. You can decode most of just by using the nations symbols. We are witnessing their presence now. Both on the same side and following the orders of just one man. He is a Jesuit Priest and is the 666 of the bible. He is known and being dealt with. The keys to everything in the bible are in the bible, you just have to know where to look by reading it thoroughly. Organized religon was not about spreading knowlege as much as it was in controlling it., and using it to divide us. That is why we don't know these things, it is by design.