r363l l10n @r363ll10n
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€œHe became even more concerned when, in 2018, some older members in his own congregation started sending him what he described as "disturbing" QAnon videos...But when the coronavirus pandemic hit last year, the problem grew larger and a lot more personal... "It was at that point when I put my foot down and said, 'I'm not going to preach in front of a congregation that wants to sing and not wear masks,'" Swieringa said.” 🀑🀑🀑 https://www.businessinside...
10:45 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Michelle Fanning @WestCoastLady
15 March, 11:11
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Good! These pastors have congregations that have woken up, they have lost control, but that is a very goos thing. I will pray those churches find Bible preaching, God fearing, fully awake preachers to lead them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 March, 10:54
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
My pastor attacks me openly in church because I have posted Q the last 4 years on FB. He wears his mask, got his vax, tells his flock there is no NWO and begged us to except Joe as our new Prez the day after the fake news announced him. I confront him after church everytime he lies. I keep going because I am there to praise and thank god. NOT HIM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396