Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Shen Zako @shenzako
17 March, 09:04
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
All of this of for a healing rate of 99.965 with hydroxy Chloroquine or equivalent or a death rate of 0,035%. Sad & Shame !!! #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
16 March, 12:46
This deeply saddens me. No interaction, no emotion, all separated, HAS EVERYONE LOST THEIR MINDS. This is crimes against Humanity as far as I am concerned. This is one of the most important times of childrens lives to shape their emotional being, interactions, and a time when they are developing who they are and setting a basis for their future. This is not school this is control and tyranny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle Aurora Ash @Ellestar
16 March, 12:10
This is saddening. Thankq Mac.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
15 March, 11:34
🙏🌴😣Thank God my Children are grown! This is child abuse!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 March, 10:50
DO NO HARM TO THE CHILDREN
nothing
is
more
precious
than
our
children

Michele G.. @MicheleG
15 March, 10:35
i can NOT do this!!!!!!! to my children!!!!!!!!!!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 March, 10:33
This is harsh psychological abuse.